[mythtv-users] Can't schedule program anymore after deleting channel line up

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:05:26 UTC 2005

I had a problem with the broadcast listing of my zip code.  So I
switched over to a zip code near me.  I got my listing right after
running mythfilldatabase.

The problem is that I can't schedule any programs anymore.  I see them
in "Recording Schedules" in mythweb, but nothing shows up in
"scheduled recordings" in mythweb.

Seems like there is no way to delete the "Recording Schedules" in
mythfrontend when this happens...

I restarted mythbackend, rebooted the machine, just can't figure it
out...  I'm still running 0.17.20050130-1 which has been really stable
for me until today.

Should I zap my database completely now?