[mythtv-users] Re: Anyone happy with wireless?

Micah Wedemeyer fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net
Sun May 1 22:57:32 UTC 2005

Well, it seems that all respondents are pretty unhappy with wireless
support.  As for me, my wife and I will be moving in a month or two, so
I'll try to limp along until then.  At that point, I'll see if I can
position my TV near the wireless router, so I can run CAT5 from the
router to the Myth box.  My Windows box and her Mac are doing wireless
just fine.

If _ANYONE_ has had a good experience with Linux wireless, please post
it along with your specific setup.  It could go a long way to helping
noobs like me pick out components.

Some keywords to get this thread flagged by searches:
wireless
802.11
802.11g
802.11b