[mythtv-users] mythtvsetup exits after leave/delete channel screen

mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Sun May 1 21:55:19 UTC 2005

Todd wrote:

> I do have myththemes-0.18-103.at installed, along with
> several mythtv-theme*,
> but none that match blue.  I'm not seeing a blue rpm on the
> atrpm mirrors
> either.  Bummer.
>
> Looking around at my database, I haven't yet found any
> references to themes.
> You don't happen to know the table it would be in, do you?

Settings, here's what I have.

mysql> select * from settings where value = 'Theme' or value = 'OSDTheme' ;
+----------+----------+----------------------+
| value    | data     | hostname             |
+----------+----------+----------------------+
| OSDTheme | blueosd  | linux                |
| OSDTheme | blueosd  | pvr                  |
| OSDTheme | blueosd  | xbox                 |
| Theme    | G.A.N.T. | linux                |
| Theme    | G.A.N.T. | pvr                  |
| Theme    | G.A.N.T. | xbox                 |
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

> Note that I haven't yet run mythfilldatabase because I
> haven't been successful
> with the mythtvsetup.

No point anyway you haven't set anything up!

Druid