[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Mike Brown xenoxaos at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:30:33 UTC 2005

I have read some about this. Theoretically you can use any card you want to
record the video, but none that I know of will change the channels directly.
There is some stuff out there about serial control of the DTV box by using a
special serial cable from your computer to the data port on the back of your
box. I was actually planning on doing this over the summer when I'm at home
because my parents have DTV and when I'm at school I have cable. I would
recommend a card(PVR-250/350) and use the s-video input and use the serial
cable to change channels etc.
http://www.dtvcontrol.com/ <-- check that out
-Mike