[mythtv-users] IR Blaster problems

Rob Miracle robmiracle at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 04:39:02 UTC 2005

I'm trying to run MythTV (0.18 updates from apt-get) on FC3.   I have just
about everything working now except my IR Blaster.   When I set it up
according to:
<http://www.lircsetup.com/lirc/blaster/index.php>

My PVR-350 remote stops working.  And I get a

irsend: could not connect to socket
irsend: Connection refused

When trying to use the change_chan.sh script.  I've verified that both com1
and com2 are active in the BIOS.   I've tried both com1 and com2.   I'm
using the IR Blaster from <http://www.irblaster.info/>

I'm using the latest lircd that can work with both sending and receiving at
the same time (supposedly, its the latest from apt-get).

Thanks,