[mythtv-users] Re: Question about diskless system

Norman Lyon yourdog at poboxes.com
Thu Mar 31 21:26:54 UTC 2005

Right now, I'm using an MX440.  That chip seems good on my other back-end, and I
had nothing but problems when I used a TNT2 a few years ago with freevo (until I
got the 440).  Are you using your diskless system as a backend and frontend, or
just frontend?

Thanks,
Norman

Quoting mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org: