[mythtv-users] old video card from a VAIO

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:03:50 UTC 2005

I had one of those cards back in the day, they came in the first sony
PC's and have the piggyback board for A/V connections, right? I never
did use it in my mythbox because I gave the card away. All I know
about all-in-wonders is the mythtv.org documentation says they have
"driver issues".

You would still be using the TVin part of the card as well, to tune
channel 3(or 4) from the cable box and record. Then yes, the TVout to
display on the TV.

-Kenneth