[mythtv-users] Daylight Savings Time, NTP, and reboot

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Thu Mar 31 19:18:27 UTC 2005

Assuming your system timezone (TZ) variable is set correctly,
you shouldn't need to do anything for the time shift.  Doesn't
matter if NTP is running or not, as it internally works on UTC time only.

To the user who changed their system clock to UTC manually, unless
you override the TZ variable for mythtv, you could be heading for trouble
by trying to out-smart the already smart system.

Brian