[mythtv-users] Motherboard Recomendation

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 19:17:14 UTC 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 12:54, Chris Gardner wrote:
> > Everything else on the
> > board seems to be great (though, I can't seem to get my mixer to
> > control the volume -- don't know if it's the board or my
> > configuration).
>
> I've got the same problem with my 7nif2 using Knoppmyth R5A12.  May be
> the board.

Nice to know it's not just me.  I've been toying with the idea of
temporarily installing Winblows just to see what happens.  Or, maybe
I'll try the latest Knoppix w/2.6 kernel (I'm still running FC1 w/a
2.4.22 kernel).  Could be my ALSA version, too.  I'm running 1.0.6a;
latest stable release is 1.0.8.

-JAC