[mythtv-users] Re: Dead Myth Box and "WriteAudio: buffer underrun"

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:27:02 UTC 2005

I'm not overclocked.  I took the case off last night and was planning
to do as you suggest - run that way with another fan to help air it
out.  As an additional data point, the other night while trying to
troubleshoot this I shut the box down to pull a card and then
re-inserted a few minutes later.  When the box came back up (some
10-15 minutes later), everything worked like a charm.  Maybe this
overheat thing is the trick.  I'll let you know.