[mythtv-users] Watching regular DVD's on MythTV

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:25:02 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:48:28 -0800, Richard Sears <sr22flyboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Matt -
>
> Thankfully I have customers such as Rush Limabugh, Oprah, Anthony
> Robbins, CNBC, State Street Bank, Motorola, SAIC, Sony and about
> 50,000 others Matt, I don't need your business. And yes, please do the
> traceroutes.

Great, and since you're a veep not the president how well do you think
the president  will take it when he finds out you were attempting to
troll a mailing list for illegal software.  How do you think alll
those big copyright holders are going to feel when they find that
you've been violating the DMCA?

Seriously, how DID you get you job?  You've got about as much sense as
turnip.  Not only are you alienating the very people who could help
you, you're doing so in such a manner as to leave a VERY public record
of it with your company name attached to it.