[mythtv-users] Watching regular DVD's on MythTV

Jim Oltman cnliberal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:52:43 UTC 2005

Alright buddy.  Let's break down your original email.

****
Let's see, issues around watching DVDs...No mention of legality there.
 Sounds more like you couldn't figure out MythDVD

*****
If you actually read the lists, you would know that MPLAYER supports
PLAYING DVDs up to the menu and that Xine will do what you want (play
ACTUAL DVDS IN LINUX).  When you say decoder or codec you make NO
MENTION OF LEGALITY ISSUES.  Damn, this is getting more difficult by
the minute!

Why don't you crawl back to your crappy ISP and blow your boss because
that is the ONLY way you are gonna keep your job.  Dumb fuck.  How
about NOT flaming considerate people just because you can't word your
questions corrrectly.