[mythtv-users] Can't see slave card in master

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Mar 30 22:56:35 UTC 2005

Berry, David wrote:

>Seems to be working now.
>I stopped the slave mysqld service running - and removed the
>'Television' input attached to the card.
>Little did I realise that this would also remove it from the master SQL
>DB - which means it was using the Master DB - whoops !
>After adding all the channels again, I can now see the three tuners in
>both the frontend and the web interface.
FYI, I think this is the relevant portion of the docs:


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list