[mythtv-users] Frontends does not reconnect after a backend restart

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Mar 30 16:01:38 UTC 2005

I don't have this problem at all.

I have 2 frontends, 1 on the same box as the backend, 1 is remote. They
both behave the same.
When the backend goes away I get a message that says "the backend has
gone away" (!)
and then I press escape and go back to the list of recordings and it's
reconnected and fine...

I am still running 0.16 though...

David