[mythtv-users] Frontends does not reconnect after a backend restart

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:40:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

Every time the backend is shutdown, whether the box or the process was
manually restarted, the frontend won't be able to reconnect unless
it's restarted also.

It seems like normal behaviour. But I could have misconfigured something.

If it is normal behaviour, I was planning to setup a way to map one of
my remote's buttons to execute an X restart (ctrl-alt-bkpspace.)
Though, I have not been able to figure it how just yet.

Thanks!
cyth