[mythtv-users] FCE Ultra LIRC patch

Zole michael.zole at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:48:11 UTC 2005

A little while back I saw a thread here that explained why I wasn't
having much luck getting FCE Ultra to respond to irxevent: X events
don't make it through to SDL applications. Fair enough. I ended up
writing a quick patch to add LIRC support to fceu, and since emulation
support is one of the reasons I gave MythTV a whirl, I thought I'd
share the results with the list. Right now it's just a patch file, and
it needs the version 0.98.12 fceu source package, but I'll try to set
up a proper web page for it soon. Get the patch here:

http://www.zole.org/software/fceu.patch.gz

Feel free to let me know if there are bugs, if it just plain doesn't
work for you, etc. This is the first C code I've written in almost two
years, but it works for me. Good luck!
--Zole

--
M. Zole * www.zole.org