[mythtv-users] Parental control settings for videos getting dumped

Griffon -- bushibot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:15:57 UTC 2005

Hi there I hope somebody can shed some light on how the parental
controls are supposed to work.

I have set my video files up a couple times now and and all is well
accept for if my frontend reboots it dumps all the settings on the
individual files. Is this supposed to happen, in as the level is only
stored on the frontend or can this be set so it's setting to the
backend and all frontend instances will see the same security
settings?

I also noticed that mythweb video file filtering dosn't seem to
respect parental control settings but then it maybe related the above
issue... Is this just a config thing that I'm missing somwhere?

Thanks!

--
-Griffon