[mythtv-users] pcHDTV-3000 installation questions for Fedora Core 3

Adam Gianola devils.taco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:15:43 UTC 2005

if you place the .rules and .permissions files within the udev
subdirectory in the 2.0 pchdtv driver in the /etc/udev/rules.d and
/etc/udev/permissions.d this should automatically setup the correct
devices for you.

for me with the 2.0 driver, i think i get the hd3000 as /dev/video1
when i modprobe cx88-atsc.  this may be because i have a pvr250 as
/dev/video0.

-Adam