[mythtv-users] Pundit-R sound (issues with FF/RW) what versions do people use?

Graham Voce gravety at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 20:02:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have tried using ALSA (ALSA:default - default) and OSS (/dev/dsp - /dev/mixer) combinations but neither works fully!

ALSA: Works but try FF/RW live tv, or a recording, then playing and the video jumps (as if still in FF) and the audio is reduced to crackling!  Pause also sometimes breaks things...

OSS: Works but about 50% of the time FF/RW fails - video is fine but again audio is reduced to crackling!  Pause works fine.

I am using Knoppmyth R5A10 with kernel 2.6.9, myth tv 0.17 and versions of ALSA from 1.0.6-1.0.9rc1.

Does anyone with a pundit-r have a fully working setup??

Cheers, Graham