[mythtv-users] HELP! Scheduled recordings not recording.

mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 07:46:58 UTC 2005

I posted a while ago about this but got no replies so a bump ;-)

Basicly every now and then mythtv-0.17 fails to record, no error messages
no attempts in the logs to record, program shows as scheduled but doesn't
record.

The one and only message is "backend still changing state, waiting.." which
is exactly
at the time the program should have started to record?

I don't know where to start on this, any help? Please?

Thanks

David