[mythtv-users] Another MythWeather question

James McElroy psiclopz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:55:02 UTC 2005

Ok, so I've got a couple things.

1.  I don't seem to be getting any data for the "tomorrow's outlook"
section.  I just get "Tomorrow expect a high of ..." (2 line breaks)
"Expected conditions:  Unk...".  I've checked weather.com and it does
have forecasts for my zip (80026).  Any ideas?

2.  Another issue with the animated doppler.  I ran the mysql
statement to insert the "WeatherWantAnimated" row in with value "1"
and it still shows a static doppler image.  I also changed all the
<imagecount> tags in all the weather-ui.xml files from 6 to 5.  I also
added a hosts record for the w3.weather.com.  I get weather data for
everything but tomorrow's forecast, and as mentioned in previous
posts, I don't get today's forecast, just the current temp/conditions.

I'm running 0.17 on FC3 (props to Jarod for the guide).

Thanks for any ideas,

James