[mythtv-users] installing ivtv

Don Watson dlw3 at tds.net
Mon Mar 28 12:16:22 UTC 2005

I found nothing regarding the following in google or ivtv archives.
/root/tmp is empty. I'm using 'root' to install  so there shouldn't be a
permission problem.
Do you have any ideas?

[root at localhost don]# /home/don/so*/iv*/ut*/ivtvfwextract.pl
/home/don/software/ivtv-0.2.0-rc3i/utils/ivtvfwextract.pl: Can't open
/root/tmp/ivtvex.10891/hcwpvrp2.sys: No such file or directory