[mythtv-users] Bug in MythPPV Script fixed

Admin at MythPPV.com Admin at MythPPV.com
Mon Mar 28 16:06:03 UTC 2005

Hello Dishnetwork Myth users,

William, who is a users of the script, sent me a bug report about the script.

The problem was that the server script which gets the PPV data was getting messed up somehow.  This caused the client side script to complain about duplicate entries, and tried to put 37-days into the PPV database instead of the max of 10-days.

Don fixed the server side script, and I am going to clean up the data files you download from me.

Everything should be fixed in the next few hours.

Remember if you are using this script and you see errors with it, please email me directly at admin at mythppv.com

Thanks again,
Matt

http://www.mythppv.com