[mythtv-users] AdaptecAVC-2410

postman postman at zerodevice.com
Mon Mar 28 12:24:08 UTC 2005

Hi Trev,

Ah, you are the one who make me to give it a shot. : )
I used your page as the guideline and cross-reference other pages as
well. Thanks!!

Do you mind to share the command line below?
modprobe ivtv cardtype=2 ivtv_std=0 tuner=4
For the cardtype=2, the AVC-2410 will act as PVR 250, am I correct?
And for ivtv_std=0, which I believe 0 stands for NTSC, 1 stands for PAL
and 2 stands for SECAM, aren't they?
The last one, tuner 4... this is the one I'm still scratching my head,
any reference I can look for?