[mythtv-users] "Sinus top" lines moving slowly from bottom to top of TV?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Sun Mar 27 23:34:19 UTC 2005

Since I changed to an FC3 installation (installed a big HD at the same
time, had been running netboot) I've had these big "sinus top" lines
moving very slowly from the bottom of my TV screen to the top. There are
one or two on screen at the same time, and I'd guess they take 30-60
seconds (not at my myth box right now) to move across.

It looks like a simple analog disturbance in the picture, but I don't get
it when I watch TV directly on the same cable, so I'm guessing there is
some interference created by something in my Pundit box. Can the harddrive
cause something like this? Or is it a sign that my (rather hot-running)
250/350 combo is not feeling well? :)

/ Niklas