[mythtv-users] Two Different Backend systems talking together

M.Barnabas Luntzel mark at luntzel.com
Sun Mar 27 15:05:09 UTC 2005

>> MythTV
>> house.

>> both

how about just have rsync run out of cron and move things incrementally
to sync one /video (or wherever you keep your nuvs) to the other
machine? you'd have to get a little fancier to sync the mysql databases
but not much...dump db, move text file, import new sql file. the crunch
would be moving the gigs and gigs of nuv files.

could all be scripted quite trivially.