[mythtv-users] FC3 - ivtv dependency problems...

Mike Jones mike.mary at conwaycorp.net
Sun Mar 27 05:25:51 UTC 2005

Hello All!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I have followed Jarod's excellent guide and found the guide
indispensable.  I was almost complete when a storm shutdown my
computer in the middle of step 13.  Also, I may have done some updates
via synaptic which somehow disrupted my ivtv drivers as they no longer
work.  I've tried apt-get remove all of the ivtv files but keep getting
a dependency problem when going the "apt-get install ivtv"

  ivtv: Depends: ivtv-kmdl-1:0.2.0-66_rc3i.rhfc3.at but it is not installable

How do I purge the incompatible modules to get the driver to install
correctly?  Do I just need to start with a fresh install of FC3?

Thanks for any and all advice.

--
Best regards,
 Mike                            mailto:mike.mary at conwaycorp.net