[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Via EPIA, Unichrome, TV-out: Interlacing?

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Sun Mar 27 01:06:31 UTC 2005

I have a Via EPIA M10K front end with Unichrome drivers, using xvmc VLD.

In live TV, fast horizontal pans (e.g. Simpsons opening sequence) are a
blur, which I take to mean that some form of de-interlacing is taking place.
I don't have any interlacing configured in mythfrontend.

Is this expected with this combination? Is there anything I can do about it?
I'm not sure if this is a Myth issue, or a Unichrome issue, hence my initial
post here.

Unichrome is from CVS as of February, and Myth is from CVS as of yesterday.

Cheers,

Jon