[mythtv-users] Rerecording a deleted program

Colin Smillie csmillie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:55:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:20:39 -0500, Stuart Hodges <mymythtv at twotails.org> wrote:
> Is there a way to allow myth to re-record an episode thats previously been
> recorded and deleted (without selecting the allow re-recording option).

I believe changing the duplicate check in recording profile to only
check against current recordings will allow this.  The default is to
check against all recordings, which includes 'previous recordings'
data.

I have no idea how find the 'previous recordings' data and delete a
especific episode you want to re-record though.

Colin