[mythtv-users] Small Disto for FrontEnd

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:40:36 UTC 2005

Where have you been looking about PXE booting?  I am considering
setting up PXEboot for my next upcoming frontend, and I was going to
go the gentoo route with it:

I'm not sure which option I'll choose yet, but it looks like there is
a way to make it share a filesystem with your booting system, which
could be interesting:

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/diskless-howto.xml

or there is the option of letting it boot from its own set of
directories, which I think will probably be the better of the two

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Gentoo_Diskless_Install

Has anyone gone the gentoo route for PXE booting though?