[mythtv-users] MythTV On Gentoo - Thoughts and Questions

Kelly Grigg cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Thu Mar 24 23:14:31 UTC 2005

I've just emerged everything. Worked great on my 0.15 install...trouble
was...the box was too weak.

I've built another box...emerged everything for 0.16.
All is working fine except no sound on TV capture or live...I'm
troubleshooting that.

The ebuilds for ivtv are built on gentoo for the PVR 250/350...and
worked just fine last time...just a couple of settings I'm guessing
I've got to do this time..

HTH,
Kelly