[mythtv-users] Where is the timestretch option?

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:54:20 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:22:05 -0500, Bradley Hennon <bhennon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been the threads about the time stretch options but i am unable
> to locate such an option.
>
> I have a new install of Myth Version 0.17.20050130-1 from atrpms.
>
> Is the time stretch option in this version?

Hi Brad,

yes timestretch is available in .17.  while watching a program hit 'M'
for menu and i believe it's the fourth option down on the menu.  it's
pretty cool, although i'm not sure i would want to watch programs that
i enjoy at an increased rate.  i went into extreme withdrawl after
watching the first seven seasons of Stargate SG-1 and season 8 wasn't
available when i was done.  :)  watching with timestretch probably
would have been worse because i would have finished the series sooner
and would have had to wait longer!