[mythtv-users] what's the deal with pluto?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Mar 24 05:09:21 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 17:41, pmb wrote:
> All in all, I'd say its not ready for my house yet, but it is an early
> release, so who knows what will happen. Since I don't have the
> equipment, money, or time to spend getting the home automation stuff set
> up, I'll stick with Myth and probably add Asterisk soon. I'm holding my
> breath for the day I can install asterisk at home (centOS based) and just
> apt-get mythtv-suite.

Had lunch with a friend earlier this week who says there's a similar CentOS 4
based project to create a Myth installer CD or DVD. That's something I'd been
wanting to do myself, but haven't had time to really dig into what it would
entail. Gotta do some more investigation into who it is doing that (I have a
guess) and see if I can lend a hand...

> Any word on the timeline for CentOS/RHEL support on ATRPM's?

No definite timeline, but very soon. Should be before FC4's release. :-)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...