[mythtv-users] Pluto is using MythTV for the PVR functionality

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:08:08 UTC 2005

Might want to read their terms and conditions before adding any of
their code to Myth.  Pretty restrictive in my opinion even if you do
not want to sell turn key boxes.  Could get caught in the crossfire of
two companies or if they were to get bought out.

   http://plutohome.com/support/index.php?section=document&docID=181).

Dan