[mythtv-users] missing info in program guide after update

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:27:14 UTC 2005

Stragest thing is happening to me.

I noticed missing data on two station in my programguide for today and
ran mythfilldatabase as I assumed the the script had just missed a
page during the download. After the grabber ran nothing was inserted,
and another couple of channels where missing data while the original
problems channel was now populated.....go figure...

Anyone seen this or have any insights as to wat might be wrong?

btw there as a complete set of data for tomorrow and the other days
during the next week.

rgds
anders