[mythtv-users] TV out AND the VGA port simultaneously?

Jomama tirebiter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:27:44 UTC 2005

After months of toil, last night I got TV out working in Knopmyth 5A12.

My smallest hangup is my timezone is off.
I would set it using the "restart" command on the menu but I can't see
the resulting screen.

I am also getting an error from the window manager when I exit
Mythfrontend saying that there were "errors" and my "session lasted
less than 10 seconds" I am then dumped to the "daisy" login window/

How can I get output to TV out AND the VGA port similtaneously?

I would like to thank everyone for your incredible help.

TB