[mythtv-users] DVI and RGBHV connections

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 23 18:12:44 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

Just want to share a blog. I'm just one of the guys that was able to use the
DVI output on the 6600 GT Nvidia card using DVI cable to DVI input in my
HDTV. If you recall, it's been a month now that I posted about my unsolved
mysteries with tearing when watching. The link I'm talking about is
http://restricted.dyndns.org/mystery.html

I also read a thread in mythtv mailing about interlace bug not evident in
VGA port. So, here it is, I was already happy before when I was using DVI
but I'm ecstatic now with my new connections, RGBHV and that it's a
homebrew. Please see http://restricted.dyndns.org/hookingpc2hdtv.html for
more information....

Have fun...

Neil