[mythtv-users] FAO Myth distro package maintainers.

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Mar 23 10:14:13 UTC 2005

yep - I missed it completely - this was pure coincidence!
(hell, look at the time stamps and allow for delivery and a 5 minute
pop-poll-cycle - I couldn't type that much in that time anyway!)

I suggest no-one reply to this and followups go to Jarod's thread
(though I think some of my points are about the *use* of a stable branch
for packagers)

David