[mythtv-users] DVB OTA EPG in Finland: wrong time

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Wed Mar 23 09:14:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 10:37 +0200, Kalle Pokki wrote:
> >After happily using MythTV for months, and v0.17 since almost the day it
> >was released, today I ran into a new problem, the reason to which eludes
> >me after a few hours of debugging: the EPG for my DVB-T channels is a
> >couple of too early.
> >
> I just checked that with 0.17 my recording set to begin at 10:15 did
> start at the correct time. Perhaps there is something broken in your
> ATrpms update.
>
> Have you run mythfilldatabase or are you using the on-the-air program data?

Thanks for your reply. I am using OTA data, have been since 0.17 - and
it worked fine before, yesterday being the first day when program data
was broken (first with programs appearing twice in the EPG, once at the
correct time, another two hours earlier, then only at the wrong time
after I wiped the programs table of the MythTV database and let it
refill).

--
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa at iki.fi>
http://www.fishpool.org