[mythtv-users] Weather and Xvattr

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 02:47:43 UTC 2005

2 problems that should be easily fixed.

First one, I do not get weather animations at all in
Mythweather.  I do however get 1 weathermap with the
correct info.  I did go into the mythweather.cpp file
and change all the w3's to www, and reinstalled.
Still have the same problem.

Second one,  how can I execute xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY
-v 66048 on startup ?  I do not have a directory
~/.kde/Autostart/myth-load.sh.  After .kde I get file
not found.  Is there another method that I could go
about doing this ?  I also tried going into xinitrc,
but didn't know how to mess with that file.

Thanks in advance.
Chad