[mythtv-users] No sound from MythMusic...

Tony Paterra apaterra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:36:25 UTC 2005

Hello all I'm using Myth-0.16 and MythMusic-0.16 with all the
appropriate libraries from the installation from source (on a
Slackware 9.1 system).  One thing I've noticed is that once I load up
a playlist and start playing I'm not getting any sound.  Currently my
hardware setup has my PVR-350 S-Video out going to a converter that
switches it to composite cables and my L/R composite cables going to
my amplifier.  I'm not sure what hardware device MythMusic should be
using for audio output, is it using my soundcard or will it use the
output from my PVR-350 the same as my cable?

Thanks,
--
Tony Paterra
apaterra at gmail.com