[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs - postProcess_MMX error

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:50:07 UTC 2005

not overwritten - overlaid.

the mythtv-5.ebuild file was in /usr/local/portage. mythtv-0.17 was
perfectly fine and happy within /usr/portage.

The problem was that mythtv-5 is newer than mythtv-0.17, so when I did
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS, it showed up instead of 0.17. When I didn't do ~x86,
the 0.16 version showed up, so it was as if 0.17 didn't exist since it
was between the stable and the masked.

I got rid of the mythtv-5 file and 0.17 was again listed. Doesn't
really matter, because I installed mythtv-cvs instead anyway.

 - Jeff