[mythtv-users] Prebuffering Pause every minute (PCTV Stereo +Pundit-r)

Graham Voce gravety at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:04:03 UTC 2005

Tom:

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't believe I am using XvMC - I don't
think ATI currently support it (can't see a mention on the Rage3D forums).

I looked through the 'extremely choppy video' thread again, as I did a few
days back, but could not really see anything of use.  Except perhaps the
post:

"I had this exact problem when playing the sound through ALSA dmix.

I workarounded it by using the actual ALSA hardware device instead. "

Any idea how I can check this?  My output is set to ALSA:default and
mixer=default is this correct?

I will try the video as timeline option tonight.  I have already tried
turning off priority threads and the chmod a+s.

Graham