[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs - postProcess_MMX error

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:31:18 UTC 2005

It's strange - I have those in my keywords file, but those files
aren't coming up - I can only get the 0.16 and the "5" (whatever 5
is). I'll have to do some investigating to see what's broken in my
copy of portage.

I got the cvs ebuild to work, though, so the 0.17 ebuild is a moot point

 - Jeff

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites