SV: [mythtv-users] Testing TV-Out connection

Carsten Aulbert carsten at welcomes-you.com
Tue Mar 22 11:29:18 UTC 2005

Mogens Lunde wrote:

> Thanks Carsten. I have now tried all combinations of ivtvctl -p 0 to 9, each
> followed by "# /sbin/rmmod saa7127" and "# /sbin/modprobe saa7127
> test_image=1". No signal whatsoever.
>
> To be sure: I expect the signal to be displayed on the TV's EXT1 CVBS or EXT
> Y/C?? I have of course configured the S-Video port in the setup menu on my
> Philips TV.
>
> Any ideas on where to look?

not many, have you loaded the ivtv module with the option tda9887=0?
Without this I think I had also big problems getting any TV-out working.

Sorry, I'm running out of options already (maybe because I'm too new to
this business :))

Last option: Try the ivtv site, documentation and their mailing lists.

Cheers
Carsten