[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TV out AGAIN!

Jomama tirebiter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:10:12 UTC 2005

Hello,
Time to unlurk.
I have installed Knopmyth 5.a12. And after a few weeks of bother I can
now record TV.

I have not yet been able to get TV out through the PVR 350 working
correctly. The closest I have come is the "dd if=/dev/video0
of=/dev/video16 bs=64k " command will indeed force the TV signal to
the correct port, but the color seem inverted. Green & Purple.
I have read a number of "cures" for the green & purple inverted color
prob, but I believe that they only work if I could get to the TV out
problem fixed first.

How do I do that?