[mythtv-users] Re: Energy Usage of MythBoxes

Kelly Grigg cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Tue Mar 22 01:23:11 UTC 2005

Yeah...getting way OT...but, from what I've read...the Kyoto as
written, could really potentially put the US at a severe
disadvantage...and let many other countries off the hook like China and
India..etc.

It needs to be re-written so as to be more fair in its considerations
of economies both existing and potential....

My $0.02,