[mythtv-users] [Australian Program Guide Listings - FoxtelMissing]

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Mon Mar 21 23:39:05 UTC 2005

    Phill> Lots of disussion on this at end of last year. The best way
    Phill> to solve it is to get 2 tuner cards. That's what I did and
    Phill> it works great.

Yes, two cards does solve the problem, but it is inefficient use of
the available resources, and often I want to record two sets of shows
on different channels simultaneously. I don't want to have to get 4
tuner cards just to do this, when 2 tuner cards should (in theory) be
sufficient.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>