[mythtv-users] PVR-250 With Myth-TV WITHOUT IVTV?

herminio herminio at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 23:26:43 UTC 2005

I've tried "make" "make install" several times.  Usually, my PC refuses
to boot up after that.  Maybe it is a problem with the Suse distro, or
the ivtv driver, or me.  I've been using linux since the 0.9 kernel.
Sometimes, I just want things to work on my computer, and not have to
"hack" and "chop" at every piece of new hardware I throw in my Pc.

I'll try the ivtv list, again.