[mythtv-users] DVB signal quality data not being recorded

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:40:50 UTC 2005

I have never seen any of that data either.  My settings are just like
yours, but in MythWeb it is always empty.

Would be good to see the data though, purely out of nerdyness of course :P

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:35:10 +0000, Justin Hornsby
<justin.hornsby2 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I've noticed a few shows I've recorded have problems in the MPEG2
> stream.  I've tried enabling the recording of DVB signal quality data
> but it doesn't seem to be working (set to update every 30 seconds and
> keep the data for 2 days).  I'm running MythTV0.17.  Does anyone have
> any idea what might be wrong?
>
> Regards,
> Justin.

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.